Are you starting an Innovative business and looking for a convenient office location? Need an affordable rate and prefer to be in an entrepreneurial and supportive environment? Then, look no further than the HCDC Business Center’s new and improved CoWorks Space. The CoWorks Space offers aspiring entrepreneurs and early-stage ventures the opportunity to have shared space in one of the Midwest’s premier business incubation programs – the HCDC Business Center!
HCDC CoWorks Space
For as little as $150/ month, a CoWorks client receives the following:
- 24 hour/7 day a week access
- Access to our Business/Marketing Coaches (The ONLY CoWorks Program in Greater Cincinnati to offer Business Coaching)
- Complimentary Parking
- Fax / Scanner / Copier Services
- Access to a Notary
- Access to Pantry / Kitchen Areas – microwave, fridge, coffee maker, and vending machines
- Conference Room Usage (2- to 48-person room capacities)
- Access to the Greater Cincinnati Entrepreneur Assistance Ecosystem
The Business Center’s CoWorks is the ideal location for an entrepreneur or business person….
- who is looking to start their innovative business, or
- who is working on the business plan in anticipation of starting a business, or
- who needs a place to work on their business-related project, or
- who is not ready to rent an office but needs a space to get out of the house or coffee shop
The CoWorks space is a great, affordable spot for someone like me who is self-employed. It gives me a professional place to meet with clients and is centrally located. I’ve also met some other like-minded entrepreneurs, and I get access to advice from business coaches and networking events.
-Feoshia H. Davis, Owner Wr!teUP Creative Content
The Business Center and our CoWorks space is ready for you!