HCDC seeks an individual to coach and provide assistance in the growth of innovative, entrepreneurial business startups. This position requires business startup knowledge, excellent interpersonal skills, public speaking, multitasking, and a strong results-oriented work ethic. A working knowledge of strategic planning, business growth strategies, technology commercialization processes, relationship management, and access to capital connections is preferred. Bachelor’s degree is required.
The successful candidate will do the following:
1) Coach, connect, and assist entrepreneurs participating in the Business Center programs
2) Support and grow HCDC’s Business Center programming
3) Raise awareness of HCDC and the Business Center
4) Recruit viable Program candidates
5) Assist in the Oversight and Upkeep of the physical facility
Salary range for this full-time position is $55,000 to $70,000, plus benefits including 401K and health insurance. Please submit cover letter and resume by August 31, 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HCDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.