Five Companies/Individuals honored at Annual Meeting
HCDC will present the 2013 Business Development Awards to five (5) area business professionals and companies for their outstanding contributions to expanding businesses, creating jobs, and contributing to the overall economic health and development in our communities. The formal presentation of the awards will take place on January 15, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. at the Cooper Creek Event Center, in Blue Ash, OH. Radio Host Jim Scott will emcee the luncheon that celebrates business and community partners in HCDC’s three program areas: Business Loans, Entrepreneurial Incubation (Hamilton County Business Center) and Economic Development.
Award categories include:
- Tenant of the Year– awarded to a startup company that best embodies the entrepreneurial spirit needed to excel in a challenging marketplace.
- Lending Advocate of the Year– awarded to an individual for their unrivaled support of HCDC’s Business Loan Programs, particularly the SBA 504 Loan Program, which helps grow local businesses, jobs, and communities.
- Lender of the Year– awarded to the leading financial institution that partnered with HCDC to provide growing companies much needed financing.
- Ronald Schallick Economic Development Award– presented to a company that best utilizes economic development incentives to strengthen our local communities through investment and job creation.
- Borrower of the Year– awarded to a company that best utilized the SBA 504 Loan Program to make a significant economic impact.
Follow @theHCDC on Twitter as we live tweet the event #BizDevAward.
For more information, contact Bridget Doherty at email@example.com.