Many HCDC clients are experiencing growth and expanding within our 70,000-sq ft campus. This is great news and means great things for not only the Business Center, but also the StartupCincy Ecosystem in Cincinnati.
- Eccrine Systems, who currently occupies space on the first and third floors of HCDC’s 1775 Mentor building, is adding two more office spaces on the second floor of the same building for a total of more than 8,000 sq ft
- General Nano, who has multiple lab spaces and an office space in the 1776 Mentor building is adding another lab consisting of 331 sq ft
- Purposeful Networks, who has a large office on the second floor of the 1776 Mentor building is adding another office suite of 825 sq ft
- Elevate International Management is advancing from our CoWorks program/space to becoming a tenant and will occupy an office suite on the 4th floor of the 1776 building
- LYFT Learning is also advancing from the CoWorks program to tenant status and will occupy an office on the 4th floor of the 1775 Building
- Other clients in the expansion queue include Florida CirTech, Precision Pro Golf, ReadySet Surgical, & SureFire Innovations.
“The HCDC Business Center is experiencing incredible positive momentum involving our clients. To see nearly 5,000 sq ft of expansions taking place at the same time, with so many different companies, is a first for us and shows that business incubation is truly working well within our program!” says Pat Longo, HCDC Business Center Director.
In addition, the Business Center has added a new kitchen/break area on the second floor of the 1775 Mentor Avenue facility that is seeing strong usage by clients.
For more information on the HCDC Business Center incubation program, visit: www.hcdc.com/incubation.