- Senior Loan Office Andrew Young won the SBA Columbus District Office’s Financial Services Person of the Year Award. Congrats Andy!
- October, 2014- HCDC won an Ohio Economic Development Association (OEDA) award for its team effort on the GE Global Operations Center Project at the 2014 Annual Summit in Columbus
- April, 2014- HCDC’s Business Center received the Cincinnati Business Courier’s Innovative Community Contribution Award
- May, 2014- HCDC Awarded National Grant to Help Incubator Residents Reach the Next Level by National Association of Development Companies (NADCO)
2012 – 2013
- May, 2013 – The Service Provider / Financier Deal Maker Award was presented to HCDC by the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Cincinnati Chapter in recognition of significant achievements in business growth in the Greater Cincinnati Area.
- December, 2012 – The Norwood Chamber honored HCDC’s Business Center with its Entrepreneur Award at the Cintas Center for cultivating entrepreneurs in the City of Norwood.
2009 – 2010
- May, 2010 – HCDC Business Lending was recognized by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Columbus District Office as the number one Certified Development Company (CDC) for 2009.
2005 – 2006
- February, 2005 – Clermont Chamber of Commerce honored HCDC as The Business Advocate Best Practices Award for advocacy for small businesses.
- May, 2005 – State of Ohio, Certificate of Congratulations for Outstanding Achievement regarding winning Clermont County Best Practices Award.
- July 2005 – HCDC Lending Department honored as the Number 1 SBA 504 Lender in the State of Ohio.
- November, 2005- HCDC was honored by the City of Forest Park with its Economic Development Partnership Award.
2003 – 2004
- October, 2004 – HCDC and its Economic Development Office received high praise from the International Economic Development Council in their report on economic development in Hamilton County in October 2004. IEDC stated in the report that HCDC has been nationally recognized for its effectiveness and that HCDC should have an expanded role in the County’s economic development efforts.
2000 – 2002
- November, 2001 – State of Ohio, Governor Robert Taft, Recognition of annual Business Development Awards Ceremony.
- February, 2002 – Cover story about the Business Center in NBIA Review, National Business Incubation Association publication.
- March, 2002 – Visit from Governor Robert Taft in recognition of the importance of small business and new technologies as part of the Third Frontier program.
- April, 2002 – Visit from Congressman Steve Chabot and Hector Barreto, Administrator of the Small Business Administration in recognition of HCDC’s efforts as a top SBA lender in Ohio.
- October, 2002 – Recognized in Business Courier as the best performing business incubator in Ohio based on a report from the State of Ohio.
Prior to Year 2000
- Ohio Small Business Revitalization Partnership, honors HCDC with Special Merit Award.
- US Small Business Administration, formal approval as Certified Development Company (CDC).
- US Small Business Administration, Certificate of Outstanding Performance and Significant Contribution – 50th loan approval.
- Ohio Development Association, Achievement Award.
- US Small Business Administration, Largest Increase by Local Certified Development Company.
- US Small Business Administration, Certificate of Appreciation.
- US Small Business Administration, District Director Award.
- State of Ohio, Governor George V. Voinovich, Certificate of Recognition on 15th anniversary and opening of new building.
- Feature story about HCDC’s Business Center in WingTips, The Inflight Magazine of Comair.